My Scraproom

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello!

If anyone is out there lol. I’ve been wanting to blog for a while now. I’m going to start with a meme that I found on MamaTulip’s blog. I wasn’t tagged or anything. I just liked the idea.

Six things I could live without, but really wouldn’t want to:

- A dishwasher

- My cell phone

- Deodorant

- Starbucks Mocha Frap

- The Internet

- Television


Six movies I’ve never seen before

- Any of the Godfather movies

- Oh Brother Where Art Thou (or whatever it’s called. I tried to but fell asleep though the whole movie. It was that boring!)

- Any of the Chucky movies

- Snakes on a Plane

- Any of the Halloween movies

- Scream


Six of my pet peeves

- My name spelled wrong

- Rude people

- People who smoke in front of kids

- Cashiers that don’t make eye contact

- Snobs

- Lying


Six things I really love doing

- Being online

- Drinking fuze

- Scrapbooking

- Being outside

- People watching

- Watching Biggest Loser


Six things I was into as a kid

- Barbies

- Ramona

- Free Willy

- Billy Ray Cyrus

- playing cards

- reading books


Six things I was into as a teenager

- Music

- Dawson’s Creek

- Boys

- Bowling

- Teen Mags

- Taking pictures

No comments: