You Were the Slacker Kid |
![]() High school was a place you showed up occasionally, but you didn't really leave a mark. You hated rules, authority, and structure. In fact, you still do. |
Who Were You In High School?
Wha.. that wasn't me at all lol... Here's my version of the quiz..
Fave class: ASL
Worst Memory: When i got supended (along with 2 other friends) for thowing a girl's makeup bag in the trash can in the staff bathroom. Wha.. the girl called me crippled
I would have a better time if: i took it more serious (that was right)
#1 thing i got out of High School: My HS Sweetheart ( that was right)
The clique i hated: the snobby ones ( The cliques was very obvious! lol)
I went to school everyday, never really skipped and pretty much was a rule follower, only got 1 or 2 detentions( and suspended one time) thoughout the whole 12 yrs. I was pretty much a 'good girl'. Now homework... that's a diffrent story hehe
Fave class: ASL
Worst Memory: When i got supended (along with 2 other friends) for thowing a girl's makeup bag in the trash can in the staff bathroom. Wha.. the girl called me crippled
I would have a better time if: i took it more serious (that was right)
#1 thing i got out of High School: My HS Sweetheart ( that was right)
The clique i hated: the snobby ones ( The cliques was very obvious! lol)
I went to school everyday, never really skipped and pretty much was a rule follower, only got 1 or 2 detentions( and suspended one time) thoughout the whole 12 yrs. I was pretty much a 'good girl'. Now homework... that's a diffrent story hehe

1 comment:
I missed you in the chat tonight
:(
Post a Comment