I don't have a real exercise routine but walking has basically been my exercise throughout my life. Walking between classes at school everyday for 12 + yrs, Bowling, Walking my dog Fluffy almost everyday around the block, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. When i gained weight at a certain point, i forced myself to walk around the apartment complex to help me lose weight. Also i walked back and forth in the driveway, from the front porch to the end of the driveway, sometime with the family dog keeping me company, til he decided "oh she 's crazy, i'm tired already from all that walking so i'm resting" lol. I like to listen to my iPod and pace around the house. I just can't seem to sit down while listening to music, i feel the need to get up and pace while listening to music. And of course, i get plenty of exercise at Walmart, since i go there at least 2 or 3 times a week lol. Oh and cleaning house is considered exercise for me too. I just make sure i walk, stand, move more instead of sitting down all the time.
Now how's that for a post? lol...
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I could stay trim so easily - I have to really work at it (to compenstate for all the junk food I eat in frony of the tv :))
Thanks for joining in the FOBTY!
Post a Comment