My Scraproom

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

About J...

I saw this meme on Kat's Blog. Thought it would be fun to do!



What is his name?


Michal Jason but I call him "J". He's Jason to everyone else.

How long have you been married?

Not married yet. Engaged for almost 4 yrs now

How long did you date?

We met online on Memorial Day of May 2004, Met in person July 17 2004, got enagaged Jan 15 2005, so we dated 6 months before we were engaged

How old is he?


He's 35. Yikes!

Who eats more sweets?

I do! He doesn't like sweet stuff at all really.


Who said I love you first?


Honestly, I can't remember. Prob him.

Who is taller?

Def him. I'm a shorty lol

Who can sing better?

Umm i def can't sing ( ask my family, they will tell ya) and i never heard him sing

Who does the laundry?

Him. I hate going down in the basement

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

He's on the right

Who mows the lawn?

Neither

Who cooks dinner?

He's the cook. a good one, luckily.

Who pays the bills?

Both of us.

Who drives?

He does. I don't drive

Who is more stubborn?

Me!

Who kissed who first?

Umm i think he did. On our first date, in my friend's driveway when he was dropping me off

Who asked who out first?

Well, neither really. Just started talking online...

Who proposed?

He did. Jan 15th 2005

Who has more siblings?

Equal. I have one brother and he has one brother

Who wears the pants?

Equal i guess.

Ahhh! I’m done. Your turn...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awwww.... what a fun little meme! Thanks for sharing!

Kathi said...

Glad you did it!!! Loved reading your answers!!!