My Scraproom

Thursday, October 9, 2008

FOBTY 10/9

:sigh: i was just sitting down to eat dinner last night, and the dog was looking out her fav window, then boom i heard something. i thought the computer mouse fell, kept eating then i saw blood spots on the floor, WTH? then i walked to the window, there a hole and 2 cracks on the window. OMG! Apparently she touched the window and put too much weight on it and it broke. I was freaking out. She cut her paw and was bleeding but not much but was leaving blood spots on the floor. she didn't act like she was hurt, luckily the bleeding stopped, then i taped cardboard on the window. Oh why does this have to happen when i'm home alone for a week?? I think i jinxed myself when i told J tuesday night... " everything's fine, i don't know why i was freaking out about being home alone"

I found out that one guy lost weight (80+) just by focusing on avioding certain ingredients. Cornstrach is one of them, i will find out about what other indrgeniedents to aviod later. Also processed food is a culprit as well... That inspired me to keep losing weight. I've lost 30+ lbs since June 2007. Wow, never thought about the mumbers til now.

I watched a few movies last night while katie didn't let me sleep...
Mask: A true story about Rocky Dennis. A very touching story. Then..I watched the beginning of

Forgetting Sarah Marshall, a very funny movie!! The next American Pie i tell ya I was laughing so hard. One guy on there reminds me of Sanyja from American Idol.

Ok... i will leave you with FOBTY



Your Ice Cream Personality:



You are not a particularly modest person. You're proud of who you are, and you don't care who knows it.



You are incredibly cautious. You rather miss out on something than make a mistake. No one would ever call you wild... but they would call you responsible.



You are a somewhat open minded person, but deep down you're fairly conservative. You don't like trying new things very much. And if you do find something new you like, you stick with it.



You tend to have a one track mind. You prefer not to multitask.



You can be a big dramatic and over the top sometimes. You are bold in every way

The Ice Cream Personality Test

YEP! that's so me! Describes me perfectly

TaTa!

5 comments:

Kresta said...

Aww, sorry about your dog and your window. Yeah, bad timing since you're alone.

Nikki said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I'm so dreading losing all this baby weight.

Take from me...anything that can go wrong when hubby is gone will. I've been there and done it ALL lol :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Sorry to hear about the dog and the window.

Kristen said...

I hate when the dog bleeds. Maybe 'cause she can't tell me in so many words that she's fine and that I need to take a pill and relax!!! I always freak out.
Awesome job with the weight loss. You rock!

._. said...

omgosh poor puppy!! :( I'm glad your doggie seems OK though. oye!

great job on the weight loss chica :)

La