Apparently I thought today was friday bec i just tuned in to watch Dr Phil and football was on, Football? why would football take over Dr. Phil? oh it's SATURDAY duh. Well that means the week's OVER and J will be home tonight!!! and plus that gives me the excuse to start cleaning a bit before he comes home.
I got more to add to my list....
- the brand new comforter i just got, got bleached. Like a totally diff color. Red instead of blue.... ahh no prob
- i finally get out of the house and come home to no power... AHHHH! Me not likey. There was a power outrage and was going to be like that all night. ILs offer me to spend the the night at their house... i said nope, i'd rather stay here and read in the candlelight and stay with the dog, because in the back of my head, i felt that the power will be back on any min... sure enough, they left and 10 mins later... it was back on! ::releif::
- My EHD gave me a freak out last night, it wasn't coming up on the computer, but i thought, relax, just unplug it and plug it back in, then it worked...
Well I better get to my cleaning... even tho i wanna scrap.
TaTa!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My days have been mixed up this week too. My kids didn't have school Friday, so I was thinking it was Saturday all day! LOL! And they have no school Monday, so I know I will be all off!
Eek about the comforter! I have had mishaps before too! LOL!
I sooo need to clean too! I need to have someone give me a swift kick in the rear to get me motivated!
Glad your EHD was ok! That is one of my biggest fears!
My days are soo messed up all the time!!! My hubby's schedule is so weird that it totally mixes me up every week!!
Yucky about the comforter!! That is such a bummer!!!
So glad your EHD was ok! That would totally not be cool!!
Post a Comment