My Scraproom

Friday, October 10, 2008

oh boy...

What's next?

I thought i'd enjoy being home alone for a week... til Wednesday...

Tuesday Night: I thought my cell phone was turned off for the first time ever... I was like WHAT? can't be.... turns out i just didn't have service that night for some reason. It was fine the next morning.... weird, never happened before.

Wednesday Night: Katie broke the window, leaving blood spots all over the floor

Last Night: after 5 pm.... i had a massive headache that wouldn't go away, took med like i usually do, still hurt so bad, i went and laid down, 15 mins later i'm rushing to the bathroom and ended up throwing up like 5 times! The first time in 3 yrs! I still felt awful afterwards, i just took it easy and laid in bed and watched my movies...then at 2 am i decided to get up and get a quick internet fix.... only to find out the internet wasn't working!!! WHAT??? No internet= me not happy ( just ask my fam, they'll tell ya) After trying to work on it for 15 mins, i told myself " just go back to bed, it's just another jinx, it'll be fine and working in the morning" Sure enough it was working fine this morning ::sigh::

J needs to come home. He was supposed to come home tonite but they postponed it til tmw nite at the latest. I hope. I'm still aiming for tonight tho lol.

I'm still not feeling well at all this morning so i'm going to take it easy today. It must be some thing i ate...

But i'm still in the mood to scrap so hopefully i can do some, i was on a roll and still have more in me.

I watched Don't Mess with Zohan. It was stupid like The Love Guru but it was funnier and watchable.

Oh i'm watching Supernanny tonight. They are showing a deaf family tonite. which reminds me, i should call grandma

I forgot to post this yesterday:TaTa!

3 comments:

._. said...

oh no :( I hope you're feeling better today girlie :(

La

Kresta said...

Super cute card! Hope you start feeling better soon!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I hope you are feeling better today! Really nice card!