Shabby Pickle is having a $1 sale and i grabbed 6 kits!! Gotta go check it out!
Yesterday we turned on the heat for the first time since summer, and when J turned it on, i wasd in the other room and smell something and i thought it was fire or something, i freaked out and opened my door , oh that's just the furnace. i hate the smell of it when we turn it on after it's been a while, and it also makes me dizzy and hot/cold at first for a while, blah. I also pulled out my pajamas pants out of the closet to wear.
Didn't get alot of sleep last night, i was up til 4 am.
In other news:
-The Bailout passed- not that i undy any of it
-I heard,- that Lindsay Lohan is Bi, need to research that
Well TaTa!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need to go shop, too! :) And yes, I'm pretty sure Lindsay Lo has a girlfriend!
Post a Comment