I'm going to be home alone for a whole week for the first time ever!! lol. J is going on a work related trip and has to stay in a hotel bec the job is too far to drive back and forth. My first time experiencing this... hope the dog don't get to wild lol. What am i going to do with myself? SCRAP read, SCRAP read, clean a lil tiny bit lol.
We went on a shopping trip in wheeling today which is an hr away... we went to
-Cabelas- Candy!
-Target- I stocked up at the $1 section, scored on a great deal on a comforter for the bed and the case for my ipod (supposed to be 19.99 but only 9.99!)
Decided to just walk over to Micheal's instead of getting back in the car since i THOUGHT it was the next store BUT i mistakened it fot TJ Max and Micheals was like 3 stores over, whatever! so we ended up just walking ALL the way to all the stores and walked all the way back to the car when we were done, which was on the other side of the parking lot, we did sit down on a bench before going to the car. Then we were straving! so we ate at Applebee's
So now i'm tired, have a headache and freaking out a bit
Tmw, pics supposed to come, get to spend on SR , pay some bills, and scrap!
TaTa!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your shopping trip sounds like it was fun!
I always enjoy having the house to myself, although it rarely happens. :) Hope you enjoy your scrapping/reading time. :)
Wheeling is my hometown!
Being home along at night can be alittle nerve racking but take the time to enjoy the quite and "me time" :) I hope you get lots of scraping and reading done :)
You have the house to yourself and I'm gaining a baby!!! :)
LOL
Sounds like a great shopping trip!
Sounds like some great shopping time! Enjoy the quiet aloneness, I wish I could just get one full day of alone time.... lol. Have a great week!
Post a Comment