My Scraproom

Monday, September 15, 2008

Burnt Nachos and No Closed Captioning...

So i'm actually blogging on on my Dr Phil time. Why, you ask? Well that's next...

right now i'm going to talk about my experiment today. I was inspired from the game Order up and the fact i didn't have scoops to eat with salsa, to make homemade nachos... Well the nachos were like this:






BURNT!

But the top part was yummy! and the nachos was replaced with this to dip with:








It was so good and it filled me up! Just need to use store bought nacho chips next time! lol.

Here what i did:
i cut up corn wraps in triangles, put them on a cookie sheet, salt, cooking spray and baked at 350 for 15 mins ( but will replace with store bought chips)

Layer the the chips in the bottom of the baking pan
Add beans, corn & salsa mix (left over from Salsa Chicken, another recipe)
Add more salsa
Add Taco Cheese

Stick it back in the oven for 10 mins or til the chesse melts

Yum!

here's the original recipe i got the idea from:
Home Made Nachos

I just switched it up some and used what i had on hand, and suggest store bought nachos ofc lol.

After that, i sat down to watch Dr Phil and it wouldn't closed caption right! Would not get past the first line. Sigh. So there's no point to sit there and watch it without knowing wth going on lol. I even changed the channel to see if the other shows were fine. Yep! Just Dr. Phil has that problem. I remember that happening at grandma's too and i had to switch it to the other local channel he was on and watch it with CC. I dunno if it's the channel itself or Dr. Phil lol. But...

Dear Dr. Phil,
I going to watch your show again at 7. Hopefully the CC will magically appear. If not, you got one upset viewer.

Thanks!

LOL.

-End of Vent-

oh, i'm totally putting putting off my project!

TaTa!

6 comments:

Bryn said...

You should totally send him something about that, he'd be totally mortified.

Good fix on the nachos, dear!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Those nachos sound interesting but I have so many tortillas I'd have to use homemade chips. :)

Jennifer said...

Nachos sound great right about now!

._. said...

lol your nachos scare me :)) I burn things like that so easily LOL.

la

Krystal Hartley said...

Dang, you! Now I want nachos. Really badly. I'm signing off to call my husband to grab some on the way home now.

Anonymous said...

this is one of the funniest darn things I've read in awhile...