My Scraproom

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie!

It is one year to this date when we welcomed Katie to our home!Here's a page with her first pic!
(Credits: Signature and alpha bits by Christina Renee
Bubble wrap by Emily Merritt
Calendar by Meredith Fenwick)

Will have to take a pic of her today and do her birthday page!

so Heroes! I'll admit that i took a 10 min power nap at the beginning, i was so tired!
- i was a bit confused so i think i'm going to have to rent the 2nd season to catch up
- Could Skylar be Peter's and Nathan's evil brother???
- Overall i think i like Fringe way better than Heroes. I couldn't focus on it. I need Pacey to keep me focused!! LOL.

After that, i watched...
- How i met your mother- (Yeah rite, like Barney going to get serious)
- Two Men & a Half- (Really did make me think he had a son LOL)
- Worst Week- (Funny and ridiculous at the same time, i thought)

That's most likely my Monday nite lineup, still need to check out My Own Worst Enemy.

Can't wait for tonight!
- House
- Fringe
- Without a Trace
- Biggest Loser and
- The Mentalist which is a conflict!!! Really want to watch it tho.

Well i already got dinner in the crockpot, Salsa Chicken. Yum and easy! and i'm going to use the leftover of that for my Homemade nachos tmw for a snack.

I think i wanna do nada and scrap today.

TaTa!

2 comments:

._. said...

aww puppy.. LOL my brain is all fuzzy.. I'm not sure I should be commenting on blogs right now hahahaha

I think, I should start watching more tv. I never know what you guys are talking about.

Laaa

Megan Turnidge said...

Cute dog!!! And I loooove Heroes! :)