My Scraproom

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Truthful Tuesday....

The truth is.... I like Fringe way better than Heroes. I couldn't sit and watch it last night.

The truth is... I woke up at 6:15 am which is way too early for me, and had the urge to check online... i thought, what's the freaking point? there's nada new. Still, i got up and went online for 5 mins then started to get sleepy again and went back to bed and slept peacefully lol.

The truth is... Love means alot more to me then money

The truth is... I have a hard time trusting people... hmm wonder why?

The truth is... I miss my HS life...

The truth is... i just want to be myself and laugh daily like i used to, instead of being stressed and worried all the time

The truth is.. i'm so ready for the new challenges!

TaTa!

5 comments:

Jessica knorr said...

Im ready for the new challenges too!! I am so bored today and am totally done with all my chores but feel like I want something new to do for scrapping.

Col said...

I totally can't wait for Fringe tonight :) I never got into Heroes, and I'm kind of glad! Lol!

Lindy said...

I haven't seen a full episode of Fringe - I'm not into any shows that keep me up late at night in fear... yup, I'm a scardy cat. I've heard great things about it! Have fun with the new challenges tomorrow!!

Nikki said...

I'm totally ready for the new challenges too. But I will have to take my time with them now :) :) Being 10 days apart instead of 7 will make the wait longer!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Almost all of it.