My Scraproom

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Truthful Tuesday....

So i watched Dr Phil at 7pm last night (thanks to direct tv) and it was closed captioned! I dunno wat happened but hope that's not the case again today grr.

So i finally got started on my project! i'm really motivated to get it done. And i want it done soon so i can catch up on my points, that's like another whole project! I should be done with it tonight, i hope.

I'm thinking about redoing my blog soon with Blog in a Box! Just hope i stay motivated to blog.

ok moving on to truthful tuesday. Since i don't have one thing to talk about, i'm going to list a few things i discovered lately...

1. I must have ketchup with homemade fries. yesterday was like the second time we made fries and realized we didn't have ketchup. Grr.

2. I hate it when ppl let their cig hang off their lips and talk.

3. I wish my hair was straight, not frizzy & wavy at the bottom

4. I'm a Flybaby, but the emails and text msgs were ANNOYING. so i unsubscribed from them. I do just fine with the website, forum and printed reference.

I think that's it!

Oh and the TV is MINE tonight!! Here's my lineup:
Biggest Loser
House
Fringe- Pacey!!!
and ofc they are on all at the same time, but going to watch House and Fringe @ the reg time and Biggest Loser @ midnight (again, thanks to Direct TV!) Just hope i can stay up!

umm i'm thinking about BBQ Beefcups tonight for dinner and lunch for tmw...

TaTa for now!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO excited for the premier of House tonight!! WOOT!!

And for more of Fringe! I really liked the pilot last week, I hope it does well in the ratings and sticks around. :)

Bryn said...

omg, I filter all those flybaby emails, they drive me NUTS

yay, more Fringe tonight!! Let's start a Fringe post tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

OMG I hate when I run out of ketchup, and I never remember to buy it at the store...

Have fun with the TV :)

Nikki said...

Having no ketchup in my house would get me nothing but trouble!

Sounds like you have a great line up for tonight! :)

Heather Stokes said...

OK - what is a flybaby and what is a beef cup. lol

Becca said...

I was just thinking about unsubscribing from those emails too! There are just wayyy to many all day long!!

I am so stoked for House's premier tonight!!! And I sooo can't wait for more of Fringe!!!

And yes, I totally agree on the ketchup!!

Vanessa said...

Yum, BBQ beef cups, I have a Paula Deen recipe for these that I love.

Heather said...

I. Love. Ketchup. That's all. :p

Shawna said...

I won't eat homemade fries with out ketchup either! i really don't love them though at home... they are different for somereason when i'm out! :)

Laura_A said...

Wish I coulda watched TV with you tonight... great lineup.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I only like ketchup with fries. I can't imagine eating fries without ketchup