My Scraproom

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pacey!!

Not much going on here, went on a boat ride and had a cookout with family. I was determined to scrap all day and catch up on my points but didn't happen. However, i did a quick lil tv guide for reference!


Credits: Boob Tube By MandaBean and Shawna Clingerman. want it? Scroll down!


Ah.. i have alot of projects going on in my head... personalized clocks, Calendars for friends and family, frame some new pics...

Well I'm going to grab me some sweet tea to quench my thirst! I'm going to watch Pacey again tonight!

Here's the link to the TV Guide: http://www.4shared.com/file/63005617/1251b90d/Fall_Tv_08.html (for personal use only)

TaTa!

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

The personalized clocks sound nice - I've been wanting to try that too. I know what you mean about having lots of projects going on in your head - its just finding the time to DO them huh.