My Scraproom

Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday! Friday!

What friday means for me?

Early sneak peeks @ SSD
Color Challenge
Digi Dares
SPD New Releases- LOVE Kasia!
Taco Night- Yum!
Late Night Chat
Window shopping @ 2am!

Boy does my life sound boring? lol. Sadly there's nothing on tv tonight.

The pic is okay, just peeled some of uncle hair off, i dunno how to fix that in photoshop, not my type of thing. The project is a wedding book, that just now realized i might have put the wrong date on it. Grr. oh well, i worked hard on it, i was so focused on getting it done & pretty. It was shipped last night. Hmm maybe i should check the mail sometime. Haven't checked all week hehe.

OMG! i just realized i got dressed without taking my nightgown off LOLOLOL.
Shoes & Socks- Check
Jeans- Check
Taking my nightgown off and put a shirt on- ????????

So anyway, Dr Phil was talking about parents leaving kids in the car and getting arrested yesterday. That reminded me, two months ago we went to the gas staion and a woman pulled up next to us, went into the store, leaving her two year old- ish girl in the car and the girl had a LIGHTER IN HER HAND! That was scary. The mom was only gone for 2 secs but still, I was worried, i kept a eye on the girl the whole time. CRAZY!

I can seem to get myself up to watch The Doctors at 9am. Always get up at 10am.

thought i had more to write....

When Monday comes back, the tv season will be rolling! Bring on the goodies and the conflicts!! Found this link with all the premieres:
TV Premieres

I'm planning to catch up on my websites and scrap all day and do my hour cleaning ofc.

oh, a d'oh moment, i worked hard on a LO for the P2D last night, went to upload it, only to find out that challenge was from LAST month! i like how it turned out anyway lol.

TaTa!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs always crack me up! Taco night sounds good.....

Becca said...

TGIF!!! I love taco night!!!! How scary about that little girl! And a lighter?!! Craziness....

Samantha said...

Yay for New shows! Excited for next week! Loved reading your blog!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

taco night sounds great to me

Nikki said...

Now I'm craving tacos lol...Have a great friday!

nikkiARNGwife

Nikki said...

I agree with Amy! I love reading your blog! I always smile! Yay for taco night! We're having gorditas. :)

Vanessa said...

I didn't know SPD released today. I have to go check it out.