Well i didn't get any sleep last night. Even tho the last two nights before that i got really good sleep. Today i'm feeling blah. I blame it on the dog since she has to be in bed with us lol. Still got myself up at 9am to watch The Doctors. I notice if i sleep any later than that, i feel awful the whole day.
I told myself i was going to scrap all day today and catch up on challenges, well i got sucked into the Wii today, which is good because i don't play much. I got a new game Sunday, Order Up. So i've been playing that. It's addictive!! My review: Double thumbs up!
I also watched Baby's Mama from netflix last night. It was pretty good. Even J watched it and laughed.
I also cleaned a lil today, once i start cleaning can't stop til i feel satisfied. It's the flybaby in me lol.
well i'm going to go. Ta ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment