- SSD & SPD are changing up the challenges starting in Oct. So excited to see how they turn out.
- There's a new POTC 4 coming out soon
- There 's going to be a Taco related kit coming out tmw @ SSD!
- I really need to clean out my computer.
- I still have PMS. don't feel like doing anything, Can't even focus on my TV shows and nothing tastes right to me.
- I'm so ready for this month to be over!
- I still need 10 pts to get to 40%
- There's nada on tv bec our fave person(NOT!) is going to take over the TV tonight
- i feel really bad right now that some one had to leave without their pic CD bec my dang EHD was giving me probs, and as soon they left , the EHD finally decided to work, and i didn't carch them in time to tell them. i feel bad about it but know it's not a big deal so why am i feeling bad when i know they will get it tmw... dunno, just me i guess.
and from there i leave you with a LO i did yesterday....
Credits are here
1 comment:
Cute LO! Hope you start feeling better soon. :)
Post a Comment