My Scraproom

Thursday, September 25, 2008

FOBTY 9/25

I had a bad day yesterday so mostly i just laid in bed and watched TV all night, no scrapping done. PMS got me bad this month i guess. i'm hoping to get something done today... I have 8 unused templates, and about 11 unused kits sitting in my Recent Downloads folder, calling out to be played with... and need 12 points to get up to 40% on SSD LOL.

here is FOBTY:
21 words

Speed test



Which prob right for me, since my hands are weak and don't type the normal way, i do it my way lol.

TaTa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope you feel better so that you can get some scrapping done! It's so fun to get that 40% off! :)

Monique said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, and have fun scrapping! Then you can have fun shopping with that Sweet Rewards coupon! Woohoo! :-)

Kresta said...

Aww, I hope you feel better very soon and get scrappin'!

Lindy said...

I hope you have a better day today and tomorrow!! haha... and I have my *own* way of typing too!! I did learn the right way at some point, but you know, different drummer and all. :)