Last night i felt like i wasn't tired and thought oh i will go finish my project after biggest loser....zzzzzzzzz lol.
Today i plan to stay in the computer room all day and finish the project and SCRAP! do i think i can do it? no, i would be having cleaning withdrawals if i left the house alone today, we'll see...
Anyway on to the the tv party...
First i laid down on the couch and watched House

aww, Wilson resigned. i got a feeling he will come back.
Next up, i sat up and watched Fringe!!

Love this show for sure! I think it's going to be a hit for a while at least.
Couple of guesses:
- i think Peter and Olivia is going to start dating...
- i'm starting to think Peter was some kind of a experiment of his father's, according to the near end of the show. What do you think?
- And what was that at the very end??
and lastly i stayed up til 1 am and watched this...
- Nice Intro! Kinda different this time around.
- I nearly got sick at the beginning when they show all the food they ate... i couldn't do that.
- The demo on the lungs could be a wake up call for them, it was for me! Yuck! Gives me a clear pic tho
- I love the weigh ins. alot of double digits! I hate it when they go to commericals right before they show the numbers!
- I voted for the orange team to go but the green team got voted off. They looked great at the end!
Ok how's that for a tv party post. most likely this will be my schedule on tuesdays, hopefull i can stay up til 1 most tuesdays.
One more thing i want to add..
Tata!
** i konw the pics are messed up, i tried to fix it but gave up lol
6 comments:
cleaning withdrawals? never heard of such a thing LOL. I'm going to try to do opposite of you. Clean and stay OFF computer. obviously not being successful right now.
I agree with Mimi -- cleaning withdrawls???? You can soooo come clean my house!!! My kiddos destroy and I dread the clean up.
LOL, sounds like your Tuesday night line up was eventful! :)
Oh I watched the same shows too! I totally agree that Wilson will come back. I just don't see him leaving the show (or don't want him too anyway lol).
And yes, yes, yes, I think Peter is some kind of experiment of his dads. Why would he say something about his medical stuff, and keeping it a secret. Hmmm....definitely something going on. And I totally think they will hook up, I told my hubby that the first show. LOL!!
I didn't get to see the Biggest Loser though, will have to try to catch it next time!!
I have cleaning withdrawls, being banged up, I can't do what I want to, so I totally feel you.
I don't watch any of those shows. LOL!
You can come clean my house any time you are having withdrawals...lol
LOL @ cleaning withdrawals...I'm in the majority here...none of that for me! LOL! I managed to catch the Biggest Loser...some interesting looking teams! :)
Post a Comment