I found the scrapbook on my back porch, just in time. Yay! but i found 2 and half mistakes with it. I checked it 20 times and changed it a few times before ordering and still has mistakes, my mistakes, not theirs. Otherwise, i love it!
Last night for dinner we had steak, baked potato and peppers. Anyway J cooked some hot peppers with his dinner, and saw that he didn't eat all of his hot pepper. He said it was hot.
Yeah right, whatever. So i picked it up and put it in my mouth like it was nothing. At this point J's gives me a 'told you" look
AHHHHH!!
HOT!!
Throat is burning, eyes tearing up, nose is running.
TEA!!
BREAD!!
Downed two glass a tea and ate a whole slice of bread
ahh... went to the bathroom mirror and my whole face is red.
Never again.
I guess yesterday was Hybrid Sunday for me. I did a couple of projects. First one...

Displayed like this:

Credits: Treats by Becca Boo
Inspired by: Traci Reed's Hawt Mama Blog
Next, i did this:

Credits: Treats By Becca
Inspired by: Oriana
Lastly, i made these cut lil things w/ playdoh before bed, i let them dry

Well how's that for a crafty day?
Oh i gotta feeling that Auntie flow is coming to town any min now lol.
So my TV Lineup tonight is:
Heroes ( 3 hrs!)
Worst Week ( have to catch it at 12:30 am since it conflicts with Heroes)
Well i'm off to scrap. or read twilight. or eat. i dunno.
TaTa!
4 comments:
Your projects are adorable too.
that pepper story reminds me of this time my husband and I were eating bbq pork. He had bought me some bbq sauce at Sonny's BBQ. It is HOT!! My youngest son wanted some and we tried to warn him it was really hot but he didnt believe us. he took a big bite with lots of sauce and ran around for like 10 minutes screaming and put his face under the kitchen faucet and let the water run over his tongue LOL.
Funny!
Love your little crafts! I've never been good with glue, I stay away from hybrid!
Beautiful hybrid projects! I'm getting so inspired by all the crafyness going on around the blogospere lately, I just might have to make something too! Thanks for the inspiration! :-)
I love the hanging sign!
I won't go near peppers. The tiniest bit is like fire to me
Post a Comment