My Scraproom

Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's starting to look alot...

like Fall! Time to bust out the pumpkin delights, apple cider, apples and caramel, apple crisp and decorations!

We went to visit family before our outing yesterday and saw that they had their halloween decorations up, that inspired me!

So when i got home, i decided to make this:

and it is displayed like this:

I went though my stash and found all the Fall/Halloween Kits i have, Cropped the pp into 2x2, put an element within that kit and put on on a 8x10 file. Continue til the 8x10 is full and there you have it!

I did the same thing for Valentine's last year but whet i did that time was take the back off a 8x 10 frame and glued it on and displayed like that without the glass and frame. This time i just slipped in the frame. Easier that way.

I have 3 more projects i want to get done today, hopefully.

We also decorated the front porch a bit. a scarecrow on a stick in the flower pot, and another scarecrow on the rail. Hoping to get 2 pumpkins for the front porch...

Anyway... thanks to everyone who commented about Mac/Vista. i usually just put the file on a usb and download them from J's computer.

TaTa! oh hope you like the new look i fixed up yesterday!

ETA: Credits are here

5 comments:

Meems said...

great project! tfs!

Unknown said...

That is awesome!!! Great job!

Vanessa said...

Great project. Love it! I want to put my decorations up, but the hubby said I had to wait until October.

Becca said...

It looks fabulous girl!! I just love it!!

Jennifer said...

Cute cute project! Love it! TFS!