My Scraproom

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ramblings, WLW, FOBTY. 9/11

Ok i meant to blog on monday about my trip home, then i meant to blog tuesday for truthful tuesday, then wednesday i wanted to blog for my weight loss thing i was going to start. however, i didn't do any of them lol so i'm going to catch up...

Monday:
I came home from my two week stay in my hometown on Sunday. WOW! it was the busiest two weeks I ever had since I've been taking two weeks stay over there though out the year. Alot of fun, photos, running around and also a lot of STRESS! I only stayed home 2 full days, the rest i was on the GO GO GO! the stress part, well the first was having to go the the bank and get the debit card cleared up, no big deal. (even tho i struggled with the problem for over a month but the next problem will top that) Well a certain family member decided to trade the ipod i gave them a while back for something worthless. After they BEGGGGED me for a year for it, i finally gave in and gave to them. (I'm a type of person who cherish the things i have and never give away those kind of things) Well this had the family upset. I wouldn't talk to this person (and still not) This was the first week i was there. As we were hoping the second week would be unstressful, not so much. another certain family member stole my purse camera. Sigh. After i gave them pics, a bag of my old jeans, and my grandma had just let them back in the house after 2 months of not talking to each other and not allowing them in the house. For what? stealing. yep. Within 3 days, they stole my camera. Well I'm just glad it wasn't my wallet, my DSLR, or my lappy There would be BIG trouble if that happened. Also i'm glad i had a habit of uploading the new pics every night to the lappy ( which i hardly do) or the pics would be gone too. Unfortunately i didn't think to delete them off the card so there are still pics on it. I don't think my family is going to let them back in the house now. My grandma was trying to give them a place to go to, but they ruined it.

Besides all the stress, there was alot fun and running around. Now that i'm home i trying to switch back from the teenager mode to housewifey mode LOL

Tuesday...
For truthful Tuesday I was going to say... I hate j's mouse! It drains out the battery ALL the freaking time! LOL

Wednesday...
I'm to (try to) start Weight Loss Wednesday. Dr Phil is starting a series on that, also Biggest Loser is starting next week too! Love that show! so here's my status:

Current Weight: 145.5
Goal Weight: 125

Thursday...
FOBTY:



You Are 66% Real



You know who you are, and you're pretty darn comfortable with yourself.

Like everyone, you struggle with the parts of yourself that aren't so great...

But you're good at accepting who you are and not dwelling on your faults.

As a result, you're confident, optimistic, and very real.



Edited to Add: So where was i during 9/11? I was on a field trip at a daycare for my ECE class in high school. I remember my teacher came in shocked. on the way back to the school there was a lot of talking and commotion going on. being deaf, i didn't know what was going on til i got back to the school and saw it on TV, and the interpreter was relaying everything. The families of lost loved ones and the people that was affected are in my thoughts today

Well it seems like i used up my hour doing this lol. Hoping to get some pages done today! Haven't done any this month yet.

Pls leave a comment and let me know you were here!

3 comments:

Col said...

What a whirlwind girl! LOL!
And I had no idea you are deaf! Ya learn something new every day :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Sounds like you had a very busy! Sorry about your camera.

The Scrappy Times said...

Hey stranger. What are you up to? I'm in need of a good CT member. Are you interested?